Guerlain Abeille Royale Double R Renew & Repair Advanced Serum50ML

Guerlain Abeille Royale Double R Renew & Repair Advanced Serum50ML
Guerlain Abeille Royale Double R Renew & Repair Advanced Serum50ML
Guerlain Abeille Royale Double R Renew & Repair Advanced Serum50ML
Guerlain Abeille Royale Double R Renew & Repair Advanced Serum50ML
Guerlain Abeille Royale Double R Renew & Repair Advanced Serum50ML
Guerlain Abeille Royale Double R Renew & Repair Advanced Serum50ML
Guerlain Abeille Royale Double R Renew & Repair Advanced Serum50ML
Guerlain Abeille Royale Double R Renew & Repair Advanced Serum50ML
Guerlain Abeille Royale Double R Renew & Repair Advanced Serum50ML

Guerlain Abeille Royale Double R Renew & Repair Advanced Serum50ML

Regular price $236.00 Sale price $196.00 Save 17%
/
  • Free shipping $200+
  • 60 days flexible returns
  • Carbon neutral
  • Secure payments
  • In stock, ready to ship
  • Inventory on the way
Shipping calculated at checkout.

THE DOUBLE YOUTH SURGE: ADVANCED RADIANCE AND LIFTING EFFECTS

Inspired by dermo-cosmetic care, Double R Renew & Repair Advanced Serum combines the power of two exclusive technologies to renew the look of the epidermis and offer skin a lifting effect in a single step. Skin is smoother and brighter, pores are refined. The skin appears tightened. Formulated with 96% naturally-derived ingredients¹. ¹Calculation based on the international ISO standard 16128, including water. The remaining 4% contribute to optimizing the formula's integrity over time and its sensorial texture.

Formulated with 96% naturally-derived ingredients¹, the Double R Renew & Repair Advanced Serum is enriched with precious active ingredients with proven efficacy. ¹Calculation based on the international ISO standard 16128, including water. The remaining 4% contribute to optimizing the formula's integrity over time and its sensorial texture.

ADVANCED RADIANCE-EFFECT TECHNOLOGY Enriched with a radiance-restoring¹ white honey concentrate, a AHAS² slow-release technology and resurfacing PHAS². ADVANCED LIFTING-EFFECT TECHNOLOGY Youth correction Dynamic Blackbee Repair technology, which helps support skin's renewal process¹, is enriched with tensing polyfermented honeys¹ derived from a biotechnological patented³ method. Ten micro-organisms and over 300 reactions transform the honeys from Ouessant and Ikaria islands into new powerful active ingredients. ¹Test in vitro on ingredients. ²Exfoliating acids. ³French Patent n°FR219/13610 on 12/02/2019 and PCT/IB2020/061310 on 01/12/2020.

How To Use

Apply Double R Renew & Repair Advanced Serum in the morning and/or evening after the Advanced Youth Watery Oil. For even more beautiful skin, follow the steps used by the Guerlain Spa facialists.

Step 1: warm up the texture between your fingertips to mix the two formulas.

Step 2: provide a new skin effect. Make smoothing movements over the cheeks and cheekbones working outwards with the fingertips. Continue the smoothing movements over the forehead, nose and neck. Step

3: resculpt. Using both hands, uplift the skin of your jaw, cheeks and forehead.

 

All orders will take 10-18 business days to arrive at you. If you need your order urgent, send us an email to check before you place an order. Not accept parcel lockers and PO Box as the shipping address.

Due to the very limited international flights, it may take longer to you if your shipping address is outside Australia.

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

Sold Out
Tom Ford Eye Color Quad # 04 Suspicion
TOM FORD
Sale price $84.00 Regular price $104.00 Save 19%
Sale
Lancome UV Expert Youth Shield Aqua Gel SPF50 PA+++ 50ml(light)
LANCOME
Sale price $52.00 Regular price $83.00 Save 37%
Sale
SK-II Facial Treatment Essence 230ml
SK-II
Sale price $145.00 Regular price $212.00 Save 32%
Sale
La Prairie Skin Caviar Luxe Cream 50ml
LA PRAIRIE
Sale price $454.00 Regular price $580.00 Save 22%
Sale
La Mer Creme De La Mer The Moisturizing Cream 60ml
LA MER
Sale price $289.00 Regular price $405.00 Save 29%
Recently viewed